Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Much Energy...

When Addie woke up this morning she was ready to start the day. I really couldn't believe how much energy she already had. I guess it's a good thing that I had time for a cup of coffee before she woke up. As soon as I took her out of her crib she wanted to play. She was really irritated that I wanted to change her diaper first. I know, I have some nerve, right? As soon as the new diaper was on she went straight for her books. At least that kept her busy long enough for me to get her dressed. I've also been trying to get her to wear her bow bands again (she kept this one in almost all morning).
Once I was able to pry her away from her books we went downstairs to get a sippy cup of milk. In case you're wondering why in the world she's wearing pants during all this hot weather we've been having, it's because she skinned her knee (you can kinda see it in the picture below). It was healing nicely until she fell on it while running through the house yesterday. She's done this a couple of times and won't let me put a band aid on it. The pants seem to help protect it from any added stress, like crawling or falling down...it seems to be working.
After enjoying her morning sippy cup of milk, she was off to the living room. She was pointing to the tv because she wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves all the music! Sometimes she sings a little, but she always dances.
I love my girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment