While on vacation we were able to get together with Addie's Great Grandparents. This was the first time they've seen her in person and I know they just couldn't wait to hold and love on her. Unfortunately, Addie had other plans. She was so shy when she first met them. If she could've crawled inside me I think she would have. She really liked Papa's phone (she took it out of his shirt pocket), but even that wasn't enough for her to leave my arms. Being the "Great" Papa that he is, he let her play with it for as long as she wanted (I hope it still works). By our third visit Addie did warm up to them. She sat in Great Grandma Craig's lap and played with a little fairy statue that she was admiring. Then she let Great Papa Craig hold her while she played with his phone (again) and remote control. It was a great end to our vacation. Just wish we could see them more often-Love you all!
August Vibes
3 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment